As part of the DN Series solutions portfolio, this model highlights many elements that elevate financial institutions' branch transformation processes, including:
- An approachable, clean design with a clear interface that is intuitively guided through integrated lighting cues.
- The most advanced security against fraud protection with side panels for increased privacy, a discreetly integrated camera and consumer awareness mirrors.
- Hardware composed of high-quality, durable materials, while retaining a premium appearance with refined design details.
- Clear and efficient distinctions of touchpoints, bold LED illumination and labeling that are compliant with international accessibility standards.
- A consumer-aligned, modern aesthetic that supports custom branding and signage to fit into any environment.
- The ability to be field upgraded with future technologies.
The DN Series 200 appears and interacts like a solution from the future. The modern configuration and interface enhances financial institutions' efforts to appeal to their consumers and their need for digitized self-service banking. In a consumer focus group for this solution, the DN Series was the most popular of the machines, and it was identified as being the most on-trend and easiest to use. One participant even said that there was nothing "boxy-looking" or traditional about its appearance and noted that it seemed new, sleek and modern.
Ulrich Näher, senior vice president of systems at
The DN Series was introduced to the market in June; learn more about the product line and how
About the Red Dot Design Award:
In order to appraise the wide scope of design in a professional manner, the Red Dot Design Award is broken down into the three distinct disciplines: the Red Dot Award: Product Design, Red Dot Award: Brands & Communication Design and Red Dot Award: Design Concept. With more than 18,000 submissions, the Red Dot Award is one of the largest design competitions in the world. In 1955, a jury convened for the first time to assess the best designs of the day. The name and brand of the award were developed in the 1990s by Red Dot CEO, Professor Dr.
About CB Bank
CB Bank is one of the largest leading private banks in Myanmar established in 1992. With technology at the core of our key initiatives to reimagine the future of financial services, CB Bank has:
- Established technology infrastructure and core banking systems,
- Introduced banking products and services for customers and clients on our digital platforms
- Forged strategic partnerships with many partners and service providers
Visit www.cbbank.com.mm for more information.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/diebold-nixdorfs-new-dn-series-atm-wins-red-dot-product-design-award-2019-300880009.html
Media Relations, Tiffini Bloniarz, +1 330 490 3823, email@example.com; Investor Relations, Steve Virostek, +1 330 490 6319, firstname.lastname@example.org